- SA1 is a digital amp. Its 40 hi-fi watts can tackle even floor standing speakers, and because of its digital nature, it has high quality Bluetooth aptX built in. There’s also a plug for your record player and a subwoofer. You can also control it with most remote controls, making it an obvious choice if you’re using your stereo speakers for TV sound.
- SA1 is super easy to use. Plug in your favourite speakers, pair with Bluetooth, and you’re in for loads of music blessed hours.
- We do our money back guarantee! If you don’t like this amp, you don’t have to buy it. But we bet you will.
- Inputs: 2 x optical digital, L/R analogue stereo input (RCA), turntable input (MM), Bluetooth (aptX HD)
- Pre-out for subwoofer or external amplification
- Size: 22.0 x 6.3 x 25.2 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- What's in the box: remote control, power cable, quick start guide
- Nerdy stuff:
- Output power: 2 x 40 watts in 4/8 ohms (20-20,000Hz, THD 0.03%)
- Dynamic power (IHF) in 8 ohms: 50 watts
- Dynamic power (IHF) in 4 ohms: 100 watts
- Frequency range: 3-60,000 Hz
- THD (20-20,000 Hz): <0.03%
- 32-bit ESS Sabre DAC in fully balanced mode
- Fully balanced signal path from DAC to speaker terminals
- Separate power supplies for analogue and digital circuits (6 in total)
- Supports up to 24-bit/192kHz via optical inputs
- Auto on/off on all inputs except phono
- 5V USB power output (use it for Chromecast Audio for example)
- Gold-plated terminals
- Electronically protected against overload and short circuits
- Power consumption in standby: <0.5 watts
Customers who bought this also bought