Price is for a pair
TEMPO A4 is truly a pair of bang for your buck active speakers! Everything you need to get up and running is in the box, and thanks to built in Bluetooth streaming, analogue and digital inputs, you can connect almost anything to these sound wonders.
- Compact form factor in minimalist Danish design
- Bluetooth aptX and AAC support, for high quality streaming
- Digital inputs supporting High-Res audio up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Powerful 2 x 35 watt Class D amplifier
During the design process of the TEMPO A4, we always had one thing on our mind:
Everything we do must be in the name of performance! Designed and engineered in Denmark, we’ve used countless hours tuning them till we got them right.
The result is a beautiful compact active speaker set with Bluetooth among other inputs and sound quality that not only impresses, but also looks the part.
TEMPO A4 is designed to be the modern stereo system. Everything you need is in the box. You get two digital inputs for connecting your TV, streamer or console, and a classic analog input to plug in your vintage CD-player. You can also connect a turntable to this input, but do note that you need a turntable with built in RIAA or a separate phono stage in order to connect it to the TEMPO.
Our own TT features built in RIAA, and is the perfect match!
Plenty of power
The amplifier and drivers inside these speakers have been tweaked and tuned to each other in order to ensure maximum performance. You won’t find a separate speaker and amplifier combo that sounds as good as these to the price. The amplifiers powerful 2 x 35 watts combined with the efficient speaker drivers deliver impressive punch and clarity.
Wallet Friendly Design
The TEMPO A4’s are so small and sleek that you should be able to place them anywhere without possible nonbelievers noticing the change in decor. We’ve made countless decisions optimizing the build quality and sound whilst still keeping the price down to an absolute minimum.
Unfortunately, the sound of Argon Audio is the one thing you’ll never experience on this website. That’s why we do our money-back-guarantee; if you don’t like it, you don’t have to buy it. But we bet you will. Read more
- Tweeter: 1” softdome
- Bass/midrange: 4”
- Output power: 2 x 35 watt
- Class D amplifier
- Frequency range: 60-20.000 Hz ± 3dB
- Inputs: 2 x optical digital (supports high-res audio up to 24-bit/96kHz), stereo line-in (L / R RCA), Bluetooth LL – Low Latency (aptX and AAC)
- Subwoofer output
- Input selector on the back (also via remote control)
- Auto power up on all inputs
- Speaker cable, 3 meters included
- Dimensions: 14.8 x 21.5 x 18.9 (WxHxD)
- Weight: 5.8 (set)