You have so many choices when it comes to powered speakers these days. Sometimes the right choice is the simplest one; a big, great sounding box in a minimalistic design.
- Bluetooth aptX and AAC for great sounding music streamed wireless
- Powerful DSP design featuring an 80 watt amplifier driving the bass and 2 x 20 watts for the tweeters
- Stylish minimalist Danish design
Party-box, living room-box, kitchen-box... this speaker can be anything!
It’s a Box
Our OCTAVE Box1 is great sounding... box. That’s all. No weird remotes, no need for an extra app on your phone, no nonsense. Just a great looking speaker with damn impressive sound. If you’ve ever found yourself cussing in a self-made hula hoop of cables, trying to figure out the correct listening angles on your monstrosity of a speaker set up, it’s time to join the other side, my friend. The grass really is greener on the other side.
No Weird Stuff
Put OCTAVE Box1 next to the literal sea of Bluetooth speakers out there, and you’re probably gonna’ have a hard time finding it. That’s because it’s supposed to. This is a thing you’re going to live with every day, it shouldn’t look like it was bought during a ‘phase’ of yours. OCTAVE Box1 looks sleek as hell, sounds even better, and costs half of what the tiger striped, plastic nightmare competition does. If you want to jazz it up, however, you can always buy one of the grilles for the front.
Easier Than a Sunday Morning
Do you know Bluetooth? Then you know how to use OCTAVE Box1. Just pair your phone, your tablet, or any other device, and you’re good to go. There’s also a port for a subwoofer, if you really want to step your sound game up a notch. The RCA port is great for TV-sound, microphones, or whatever you need to plug in. The USB-plug can charge your phone when need be. You’re probably gonna’ be streaming a lot, you know.
Unfortunately, the sound of Argon Audio is the one thing you’ll never experience on this website. That’s why we do our money-back-guarantee; if you don’t like it, you don’t have to buy it. But we bet you will.
- Output power: 2 x 20 watts (tweeters)/1 x 80 watts (bass) (Class D, RMS)
- Treble: 2 x 1" softdome with neodymium magnet
- Bass/midrange: 5.25" with aluminum membrane
- Inputs: 2 x analog-in (stereo minijack / L / R RCA), Bluetooth 4.0 (aptX and AAC)
- Subwoofer output
- 5V USB Output (eg for Chromecast Audio)
- Dimensions: 34.5 x 17.6 x 18.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 4.9 kg
- Mini jack cable included
- Fabric front available as an optional accessory (available in Blue and Black)