Price is for a pair
Our ALTO Active stereo speakers are as friendly on your wallet as they’re friendly on your ears. The decor-friendly design, the amazing sound and the ease of use are all equally impressive. The price is what really gets you.
- Bluetooth aptX and AAC support, for high quality streaming
- Digital inputs supporting High-Res audio up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Turntable (MM) input
- Powerful 2 x 40 watt Class D amplifier
- Want even more power and deeper bass? Take a look at the ALTO A5
Sound quality that will make you check the price again
They might not look like it, but these speakers get loud. Loud and clear. These small boxes produce sound, that will have even your most hardcore Excel-fetishist tapping his feet, asking if he can play something next. There’s plenty of power that small rooms are gonna’ get drenched in whatever tones you decide to paint ‘em with, and so much clarity your neck hair will salute. Perfect for the teenage room, the ALTO A4’s will easily let anyone in the house know that you’re going through an emo-rap phase. If you want even bigger sound, the ALTO A5’s got you covered.
Easier Than a Sunday Morning
Do you know Bluetooth? Then you know how to use these speakers. Just pair your phone, your tablet, or any other device, and you’re good to go. There’s also a couple of plug-and play-ports for your record player, your TV, or whatever you want to connect. If you decide to plug in your Sony or Samsung TV (and you should), the volume can be controlled with your standard IR-remote. Because nobody ever asked for an extra remote in their life.
Perfect for the vinyl revival
Vinyl is back, and it has never been easier to enjoy the old classics and the newest releases. ALTO Active features a high quality phono input for easy turntable connection. Just plug your record player in, and you're good to go.
Don't have a turntable yet? No worries, we have those too. Our TT is a great starter and a good-looker, and if you desire, consider the TT-2 for even higher performance.
Wallet Friendly Design
The active ALTO’s are so small and sleek that you should be able to place them anywhere without possible nonbelievers noticing the change in decor. They work literal wonders next to your TV or as a pair of gaming-monitors – online insults never sounded so clear! We’ve made countless decisions optimizing the build quality and sound whilst still keeping the price down to an absolute minimum.
Unfortunately, the sound of Argon Audio is the one thing you’ll never experience on this website. That’s why we do our money-back-guarantee; if you don’t like it, you don’t have to buy it. But we bet you will. Read more
- ALTO A4
- Treble: 0.75" softdome with neodymium magnet
- Bass/Midrange: 4"
- Frequency range: 60-20,000 Hz
- Class D amplifier
- Output power: 2 x 40 watts (RMS)
- Inputs: 2 x optical digital (supports high-res audio up to 24-bit/96kHz), stereo line-in (L / R RCA), turntable (MM), Bluetooth (aptX and AAC)
- Subwoofer output (L/R)
- Input selector on the back (also via remote control)
- Front fabric magnetically attached
- Auto power up on all inputs except phono
- Size: 15.0 x 24.0 x 22.3 cm (incl. front grille and terminals) (WxHxD)
- Weight: 7 kg (set)
- ALTO A5 (Specifications same as A4 except the following)
- Treble: 1" softdome with neodymium magnet
- Bass/Midrange: 5,25"
- Frequency range: 55-20,000 Hz
- Size: 17.8 x 30.0 x 25.0 cm (incl. front grille and terminals) (WxHxD)
- Weight: 9 kg (set)